Rgbstock forum

forum > Technical questions > always the same user profile

always the same user profile

1. lusi13 September 2012, 11:36 GMT +02:00

Interesting: I opend a profile of one user and after that every other user profile I opened got me to the first one profile (no way to get out from that.. even if I try to open my own profile, it shows the first one...) Am I the only one with this problem? I tried closing IE and launching it again but it didn't help

2. ColinBrough13 September 2012, 13:46 GMT +02:00

I'm seeing the same thing. Also reported by someone on the Facebook page. I'm using Firefox on Ubuntu.

3. ColinBrough13 September 2012, 13:59 GMT +02:00

Hmmm, maybe not quite the same thing. Logged out, logged back in again, tried to go to a user profile not my own and ended up seeing my own profile. Need to try clearing cache...

4. lusi13 September 2012, 14:09 GMT +02:00

perhaps somebody is trying to correct the problem because now I also see just my own profile...

5. crisderaud13 September 2012, 14:58 GMT +02:00

It's a top priority issue. The fix will come as soon as they are able to locate the code causing the problem.

6. ColinBrough13 September 2012, 15:03 GMT +02:00

Thanks @5. If there is any help with debugging, just post here what you want us to try...

7. jazza13 September 2012, 16:58 GMT +02:00

I am sorry; It was me. I did something _not so very handy_ stupid. It is fixed now.

8. ColinBrough13 September 2012, 17:51 GMT +02:00

Bug fix in less than 6 hours, good going. Thanks again for all the work the developers do in making the site work so well...

9. jazza13 September 2012, 20:09 GMT +02:00

The bug was created in less then five minutes :(
I created a server side cache to speed up things a little bit, but I did something wrong, obviously. Thanks for reporting this issue.

I wonder if you guy's like the new user profile pages?

Please sign in or sign up if you want to participate in the forum discussions.

x
name
country
photos
downloads
camera

in den Leuchtkasten legen . FAQ . Kontakt . ABG . Nutzungsbedingungen . Über . www.hqstock.com free stock photos totally free stock photos stock photos high quality free stock photos totally free stock photos totally free stock photos totally free stock images free stock images editors' pick alternative to sxc.hu Rgbstock blog and news
| English | Deutsch | Español | Polski | Português | Nederlands |
Shutterstock is official partner of Rgbstock