Rgbstock forum

forum > General chat > Bad hair day

Bad hair day

1. Stephen2 May 2013, 23:23 GMT +02:00

No matter what I've done today I'm going to go out looking like Hurricane Katrina just blow dried my hair. Up!

'Let's pop a few images into rgb I thought and don't go reading any forum posts what ever you do', but candy to a baby there I went.

On the one hand the welcome mat is out but then I am so sorry to say the door is slammed closed. What is it about the moderators of the site that clearly politicised unsubstantiated posts are permitted? I can't think of any other site I engage with that lets this stuff through What did the English just do ? . Is this a site about photography or racism?

And here is the rub - I'll be lambasted for taking offence.

2. weirdvis3 May 2013, 19:12 GMT +02:00

You go looking for offence where there is none. Perhaps you should take your own advice and stay away from General Chat in case anyone dares to raise a thread about politics and current affairs that leads to giving fragile souls such as yourself a conniption.

BTW, you call me a racist again and you had better come armed with weapons grade evidence rather than a bad case of poor reading comprehension.

Please sign in or sign up if you want to participate in the forum discussions.

x
name
country
photos
downloads
camera

in den Leuchtkasten legen . FAQ . Kontakt . ABG . Nutzungsbedingungen . Über . www.hqstock.com free stock photos totally free stock photos stock photos high quality free stock photos totally free stock photos totally free stock photos totally free stock images free stock images editors' pick alternative to sxc.hu Rgbstock blog and news
| English | Deutsch | Español | Polski | Português | Nederlands |
Shutterstock is official partner of Rgbstock