Rgbstock forum

forum > General chat > Free Images

Free Images

1. sushil0712 September 2014, 5:55 GMT +02:00

Hi There, I am starting a new blog on blogspot related to motivational quotes So is there any free website from there i can use images without credit??

Thanks
Sushil

2. wolliballa16 September 2014, 22:35 GMT +02:00

Usage is free, why would you mind giving credits to the photographer. This would make your blog appear real honest- Would believe the pictures are decoration only and the text is from you, is it not ?

3. micromoth1 October 2014, 17:53 GMT +02:00

I agree with wolliballa. If you are benefitting from use of the images, why would you not want to credit the photographer?

4. Jannatul_Shumi12 February 2015, 10:23 GMT +01:00

I guess if you are searching for free images then use them from Google, otherwise you will need to remove the watermark before use.

5. MargaretEvan5 November 2017, 9:25 GMT +01:00

Now there are many sites with free photos that you can use for your blog, but is it better to give credits to a good photographer?

Please sign in or sign up if you want to participate in the forum discussions.

x
name
country
photos
downloads
camera

in den Leuchtkasten legen . FAQ . Kontakt . ABG . Nutzungsbedingungen . Über . www.hqstock.com free stock photos totally free stock photos stock photos high quality free stock photos totally free stock photos totally free stock photos totally free stock images free stock images editors' pick alternative to sxc.hu Rgbstock blog and news
| English | Deutsch | Español | Polski | Português | Nederlands |
Shutterstock is official partner of Rgbstock