Rgbstock forum

forum > Technical questions > Problem with upload?

Problem with upload?

1. jonfletch23 March 2010, 18:07 GMT +01:00

Hi,

I have tried uploading a single image a few times (last night and today), but it does not work. After 20 minutes or so the screen refreshes to a blank upload page. I don't think it is my connection as I am able to stream videos from you tube without any problems. I usually find this is a good indicator of how my tempremental broadband is behaving :-)
Just thought i'd mention it.

2. lennie23 March 2010, 21:39 GMT +01:00

I think Jay (or maybe me) might have to incorporate better error-messages, but your upload was to large and we don't accept TIF-files at the moment.

Sorry for wasting your time.

3. jonfletch23 March 2010, 21:41 GMT +01:00

Sorry Lennie,
I had a tif and jpeg in the same folder and must have selected the wrong one.
Sorry to waste your time.
Jon

4. fishmonk23 March 2010, 22:19 GMT +01:00

That's helpfulness & politeness for you! What a great example for newbies (& oldbies too)!

5. jonfletch23 March 2010, 23:56 GMT +01:00

Polite and Helpful? Hope that is not referring to me, I have a reputation to uphold :)

Please sign in or sign up if you want to participate in the forum discussions.

x
name
country
photos
downloads
camera

in den Leuchtkasten legen . FAQ . Kontakt . ABG . Nutzungsbedingungen . Über . www.hqstock.com free stock photos totally free stock photos stock photos high quality free stock photos totally free stock photos totally free stock photos totally free stock images free stock images editors' pick alternative to sxc.hu Rgbstock blog and news
| English | Deutsch | Español | Polski | Português | Nederlands |
Shutterstock is official partner of Rgbstock