Rgbstock forum

forum > Software > Rainbow Folders

Rainbow Folders

1. crisderaud4 August 2010, 16:17 GMT +02:00

Rainbow Folders is a unique application that allows you to change color of any icon representing any folder. To make it short: with this program you can colorize your folders.

Works well with all Windows versions including Win 7.

Really makes your folders stand out so they are easier to find.

http://www.english.aionel.net/

2. micromoth9 August 2010, 22:42 GMT +02:00

Hi Cris,
Thought I should let you know that when I came to download this programme my security software (McAfee) threw up a warning message that said "In our tests, this download contained programmes some people would consider adware, spyware or other potentially unwanted programmes".

3. crisderaud10 August 2010, 2:15 GMT +02:00

There is no ill effect from using this software once you get past the security software warning. I have it installed on a Vista machine and my main machine with Windows 7. Many system utilities get flagged because they mess with the system files but are mostly false positives.

I don't run all the software that I post, but I do find them from safe sources and this is one I do use and I find it very handy to find commonly used folders among all the yellow folders without having to read the labels.

When a program is offered at so many major download sites as this one is, that is a good indicator that the software is safe to use.

Please sign in or sign up if you want to participate in the forum discussions.

x
name
country
photos
downloads
camera

in den Leuchtkasten legen . FAQ . Kontakt . ABG . Nutzungsbedingungen . Über . www.hqstock.com free stock photos totally free stock photos stock photos high quality free stock photos totally free stock photos totally free stock photos totally free stock images free stock images editors' pick alternative to sxc.hu Rgbstock blog and news
| English | Deutsch | Español | Polski | Português | Nederlands |
Shutterstock is official partner of Rgbstock