Rgbstock forum

forum > Technical questions > Rejected photo

Rejected photo

1. Lajla24 April 2011, 13:07 GMT +02:00

My photo has just been rejected - happens often ;D - but the reason is:
reason:
Other reason

admin comment:
Thank you but this flower is a little too blemished. Please correct clone the black patches.

If you care to look the original photo here: https://picasaweb.google.com/reikilajla/RejectedPhotosFromRGBStock#5599101653259009026
- you will see that I did not clone it - nature did... I only erased the background...

See the rejected photo here: https://picasaweb.google.com/reikilajla/RejectedPhotosFromRGBStock#5599100783620940098

/Lajla ;D

2. Ayla8724 April 2011, 13:52 GMT +02:00

Hi Lajla,

I think the approver couldn't know where those black spots came from.
But I would agree that the flower might look more useful without those black spots on the leaves, even though this is not the natural look.

I also think there is a misunderstanding - that does not sound like as an accusation to me that you cloned around with those leaves. On the contrary - it was only suggested that you use the "clone tool" of your photoshop software to erase the black spots. And, of course, you are invited to re-upload the image for a new inspection afther this correction.
--Michael

3. Lajla24 April 2011, 13:58 GMT +02:00

Hmmm... okay thanks, Michael, I'll try that - and perhaps I should improve my English as well ;o)
/Lajla

Please sign in or sign up if you want to participate in the forum discussions.

x
name
country
photos
downloads
camera

in den Leuchtkasten legen . FAQ . Kontakt . ABG . Nutzungsbedingungen . Über . www.hqstock.com free stock photos totally free stock photos stock photos high quality free stock photos totally free stock photos totally free stock photos totally free stock images free stock images editors' pick alternative to sxc.hu Rgbstock blog and news
| English | Deutsch | Español | Polski | Português | Nederlands |
Shutterstock is official partner of Rgbstock