Rgbstock forum

forum > Newbie chat > Barun Patro (www.barunpatro.com)

Barun Patro (www.barunpatro.com)

1. barunpatro8 December 2011, 14:16 GMT +01:00

Hi . I'm from SXC and a fan of the founders of RGB stock.

I am an architect and entrepreneur and i love designing . I founded www.ortapinc.com .

Through my personal website and blog I am trying to share creative stuffs and resources for everybody and will continue to do so.

Example : http://www.ortapinc.com/blog/2011/11/16/glow-text-wallpaper/

My works are free for all. But I'd love it when you share what you do with them. My commercial designs/source files of my designs are also free for forum users like these.

I hope you like my works and i will try to post some of my new works in future.

Cheers !

2. micromoth9 December 2011, 18:20 GMT +01:00

Hi,
Welcome! As a former contributor to SXC, I remember seeing your name there. I won't go over the reasons why so many folk left to come to RGB Stock instead, but I'm sure you'll find you're amongst friends here. Thanks for the link to your site - I look forward to seeing your creative works both there and on RGB Stock!
Best,
Kevin (aka Micromoth)

3. jwgeertsma23 February 2012, 11:56 GMT +01:00

Welcome :-)!

Nice glowing text style :D!

Please sign in or sign up if you want to participate in the forum discussions.

x
name
country
photos
downloads
camera

in den Leuchtkasten legen . FAQ . Kontakt . ABG . Nutzungsbedingungen . Über . www.hqstock.com free stock photos totally free stock photos stock photos high quality free stock photos totally free stock photos totally free stock photos totally free stock images free stock images editors' pick alternative to sxc.hu Rgbstock blog and news
| English | Deutsch | Español | Polski | Português | Nederlands |
Shutterstock is official partner of Rgbstock