Rgbstock forum

forum > General chat > New Content

New Content

1. coolhewitt2324 March 2020, 16:54 GMT +01:00

Hi Everyone,

I'm glad to see the website is still operational. I have a lot of free time since the virus came to life. I hope everyone is staying healthy and practicing social isolation. Does anyone know standards for a good Panorama banner. I couldn't find much online about it.

Have a great week everyone.
Daniel

2. xymonau25 March 2020, 10:10 GMT +01:00

Hi, Daniel! Yes, in my house most of the time, and trying to keep a distance from everyone.

Not sure what you mean by "standards". Are you asking about proportions? And do you have particular situations in mind, e.g., Facebook or general websites? Are you asking about workable banners based on the content?

I imagine a panorama banner is much the same as any other, if that's what you mean. Here is a page with good ideas for generic banners: https://99designs.com.au/blog/marketing-advertising/14-design-tips-for-more-clickable-banner-ads/

Keep asking if that's not what you mean.

And stay safe and healthy!

3. micromoth28 March 2020, 8:58 GMT +01:00

Unfortunately I can't help with info about the Panorama banner, but I just wanted to greet my fellow RGB Stock-ers and encourage you. Mostly I'm at home, but allowed to exercise out each day. One permissible form of this is working on my allotment - never has it looked so weed-free! Hopefully I'll have some good shots of crops to share later in the year. Stay safe and well everyone!

4. xymonau31 March 2020, 17:19 GMT +02:00

Glad to see you, Kevin! Wow - life has really changed, hasn't it? I hope your wife is well. I love the British allotments. Here, we have the occasional community garden, but I guess a lot of people have good sized back yards to grow things, so they are more popular in the cities. What do you grow? I think some photos of your produce would be great.

Keep safe. Make sure you do have that outing every day. So far they are just advisories in my state, but they are enforced in several. However, all the parks are closed, so unless you're out of town, your exercise has to be on the street.

5. coolhewitt233 April 2020, 15:11 GMT +02:00

Hi Kevin, Nice to see you. The virus continues to cause massive damage to the global economy. A lot expatriates are scared of losing their job in Hong Kong. My hours have been reduced at work so I have more free time now. I live in Asia. The news cases of infections are mostly imported from other countries. Governments continues to create trillions of dollars from nothing. I hope everyone is prepared because its going to be a long spring and Easter holiday this year. School are closing all over the world. I think this website will get busy because of the free resources.

Its nice to see both you. Hopefully this passes quickly so everyone can move on with their life.

6. xymonau5 April 2020, 6:29 GMT +02:00

I think it might drag on for longer than we expect, and the after-effects are going to be problematic as well - financially. I think we may have turned a corner into a different life. Not necessarily terrible, but maybe not as predictable as life has been.

7. WarrenPeterson15 April 2021, 16:56 GMT +02:00

Is it cool that the site works?

8. xymonau16 April 2021, 20:32 GMT +02:00

Not sure what you mean, Warren?

Please sign in or sign up if you want to participate in the forum discussions.

x
name
country
photos
downloads
camera

in den Leuchtkasten legen . FAQ . Kontakt . ABG . Nutzungsbedingungen . Über . www.hqstock.com free stock photos totally free stock photos stock photos high quality free stock photos totally free stock photos totally free stock photos totally free stock images free stock images editors' pick alternative to sxc.hu Rgbstock blog and news
| English | Deutsch | Español | Polski | Português | Nederlands |
Shutterstock is official partner of Rgbstock