Rgbstock forum

forum > Technical questions > Puzzled - statistics...

Puzzled - statistics...

1. ColinBrough5 July 2013, 14:18 GMT +02:00

Just a minor puzzle.... I record various bits of data about my images, how many downloads, etc, from the site each day. Amongst the information I pull is the download rank from http://www.rgbstock.com/photographers/downloads - currently 60 for me. Yesterday it was 61, but the person who is now at 61 has 30 fewer downloads than me, yet only 5 of my images have been downloaded today, 12 the day before, 3 the day before that... Not since the 1st of July has my image total been lower than somadjinn's current total of 5601. So I don't understand how I could have risen up the download rank in the last 24/48 hours! Just puzzled!

2. lusi5 July 2013, 16:16 GMT +02:00

maybe somadjinn deleted some of his images and therefore his total number of downloads dropped?

3. xymonau6 July 2013, 16:30 GMT +02:00

I'm not entirely certain, but that's a possibility. There also seems to be a delay sometimes with the stats catching up.

4. ColinBrough7 July 2013, 10:11 GMT +02:00

Ah, thanks, hadn't thought of that! As I said, a really minor thing in the grand scheme...

5. jazza8 July 2013, 22:50 GMT +02:00

I have to think about this one;seems to be a little bit odd. At the moment I have no answer but I will look into it.

Please sign in or sign up if you want to participate in the forum discussions.

x
name
country
photos
downloads
camera

in den Leuchtkasten legen . FAQ . Kontakt . ABG . Nutzungsbedingungen . Über . www.hqstock.com free stock photos totally free stock photos stock photos high quality free stock photos totally free stock photos totally free stock photos totally free stock images free stock images editors' pick alternative to sxc.hu Rgbstock blog and news
| English | Deutsch | Español | Polski | Português | Nederlands |
Shutterstock is official partner of Rgbstock