Rgbstock forum

forum > Technical questions > Google Chrome Profile Version Error. Error message

Google Chrome Profile Version Error. Error message

1. badkipkill7 January 2014, 8:27 GMT +01:00

Google Chrome Profile Version Error. Error message

Does anyone know why am I receiving these profile errors again and again from Chrome?

I had installed an update on my recent Chrome. After updating, it didn’t work.

So I installed the previous version of Google Chrome.
Now, I am continuously receiving this profile error message:

[img]http://betdownload.com/cf/Images/tpx/2014/1/Google-Chrome-Your-profile-can-not-be-used-because-it-is-from-a-newer-version-of-Google-Chrome.jpeg[/img]

Your profile can not be used because it is from a newer version of Google Chrome.

Some features may be unavailable. Please specify a different profile directory or use a newer version of Chrome.

I haven’t installed any corrupt version. I have just installed the version which is a bit older then. Why does it say that the profile is from a newer version. Why this version doesn’t support the profile of a latest version?

I want some perfect answers and a quick solution on how to end this error message.

If anyone has any idea regarding this, please tell me. As I have been through this situation for 14 days and can't bear it anymore.

2. xymonau7 January 2014, 9:29 GMT +01:00

I don't blame you. I'll pass this on now.

3. xymonau7 January 2014, 21:24 GMT +01:00

The only thing I can tell you is that it isn't a problem with RGBStock.

You may have to access an online forum that deals with computer problems.

4. dlritter8 January 2014, 0:59 GMT +01:00

You could try using a different web browser to see if the issue persists.

You can get Firefox here;

http//getfirefox.com/

Please sign in or sign up if you want to participate in the forum discussions.

x
name
country
photos
downloads
camera

in den Leuchtkasten legen . FAQ . Kontakt . ABG . Nutzungsbedingungen . Über . www.hqstock.com free stock photos totally free stock photos stock photos high quality free stock photos totally free stock photos totally free stock photos totally free stock images free stock images editors' pick alternative to sxc.hu Rgbstock blog and news
| English | Deutsch | Español | Polski | Português | Nederlands |
Shutterstock is official partner of Rgbstock