Rgbstock forum

forum > Technical questions > Problem with recent downloads page?

Problem with recent downloads page?

1. ColinBrough13 May 2017, 11:39 GMT +02:00

Is there a problem with the page of recent downloads from a gallery (www.rgbstock.com/recent)? Mine is displaying this:

http://www.fintry-church.org.uk/RGBrecent.png

2. xymonau13 May 2017, 14:23 GMT +02:00

There has been work just done to update the site and some information may be missed in the statistics, Colin. Mine is similar. Should be normal from today, but I'll draw Jay's attention to your question.

3. ColinBrough13 May 2017, 17:53 GMT +02:00

Ah, fair enough - and photos have started to appear again. Thanks...

4. sloopjohnb15 May 2017, 11:26 GMT +02:00

I still get NO PHOTOS FOUND message

5. xymonau15 May 2017, 13:52 GMT +02:00

Are you sure you've had downloads? I'll make sure Jay is aware.

I just downloaded two of yours. Do you want to check whether they are showing on the page now?

6. sloopjohnb15 May 2017, 14:41 GMT +02:00

Yes, but old page showed downloads without a time limit? What is the time limit now? Just today's downloads?

7. ColinBrough15 May 2017, 16:53 GMT +02:00

Looks like it was just a reset - so the history before 12th/13th of May has gone, but it is now being accumulated again in the same way as before? I've now got 12 photos showing, downloaded since 13th May...

8. xymonau15 May 2017, 18:01 GMT +02:00

John, because of the maintenance, the data from one day was lost, unfortunately. It happened across the board. If you look at the global statistics (find them in the icon with the lines), you'll see that day had no or only a few downloads registered for the whole site.

At present, I can't get it to open, so there may be more going on. We'll have to be patient until it's finished, I believe, as it's essential stuff. Frustrating, though.

9. jazza15 May 2017, 22:39 GMT +02:00

This weekend we switched one database table. Because of its size, several hundred thousands of records) it caused some speed- and stability- problems. This means that the statistic data of this weekend is not accurate.

The page www.rgbstock.com/recent/ is a problem indeed. I have to think about that. Maybe we can do something about it.

Please sign in or sign up if you want to participate in the forum discussions.

x
name
country
photos
downloads
camera

in den Leuchtkasten legen . FAQ . Kontakt . ABG . Nutzungsbedingungen . Über . www.hqstock.com free stock photos totally free stock photos stock photos high quality free stock photos totally free stock photos totally free stock photos totally free stock images free stock images editors' pick alternative to sxc.hu Rgbstock blog and news
| English | Deutsch | Español | Polski | Português | Nederlands |
Shutterstock is official partner of Rgbstock