Rgbstock forum

forum > General chat > You can help!

You can help!

1. sundstrom27 February 2010, 21:19 GMT +01:00

If you still have an account on SXC and regularly receive requests and information about photo use originating from SXC you can do as I do. Answer together with some info about RGBstock.

/Lars

2. xymonau28 February 2010, 1:08 GMT +01:00

Be a bit careful about what you post. They can read, too, and may decide to take action that would stop that.

3. xymonau28 February 2010, 2:11 GMT +01:00

However, it's a great idea.

4. crisderaud28 February 2010, 4:30 GMT +01:00

I contacted everyone I knew from permission requests I received.

I made too many comments on photos about rgbstock and they cancelled my account without even contacting me. I got axed!!

5. Zela28 February 2010, 11:22 GMT +01:00

As long as you do not post over the sxc server and only re-direct people when they took the first step in contacting you in your return email to RGBStock for the use of one of your files it will be okay I guess.

I wish both up- and downloaders well using any resource site of their choice. It is hard to break with old habits but once people experience the difference there will be no stopping them. ;-)

You are right and you can help!

6. saavem28 February 2010, 22:14 GMT +01:00

I always do it Lars!

7. dlritter28 February 2010, 23:25 GMT +01:00

Something else that can help is subscribing to RGBStock's Twitter and Facebook feeds.

http://twitter.com/rgbstock/

http://www.facebook.com/pages/RGB-Stock/297092662735

This will increase the exposure of RGBStock and it will help with the search engine ratings.

8. dragonariaes1 March 2010, 0:39 GMT +01:00

I dio it too. I just send it through the requests. I haven't gotten shut down yet, but we'll see.

9. GerbenVanErkelens1 March 2010, 8:47 GMT +01:00

I Buzzed RGBStock to all the peepz I'm following and to the ones that follow those :D

Please sign in or sign up if you want to participate in the forum discussions.

x
name
country
photos
downloads
camera

in den Leuchtkasten legen . FAQ . Kontakt . ABG . Nutzungsbedingungen . Über . www.hqstock.com free stock photos totally free stock photos stock photos high quality free stock photos totally free stock photos totally free stock photos totally free stock images free stock images editors' pick alternative to sxc.hu Rgbstock blog and news
| English | Deutsch | Español | Polski | Português | Nederlands |
Shutterstock is official partner of Rgbstock