Rgbstock forum

forum > General chat > popular in Lidingö

popular in Lidingö

1. lusi11 July 2011, 21:46 GMT +02:00

Just read on Alexa that RGB is popular in Lidingö, a town in Sweden. RGB rank there is 67. Nice to know... and nice that now I know one swedish town more...

2. mzacha12 July 2011, 16:24 GMT +02:00

In my house rgbstock is probably number 2, just after google.com ;-)

3. lennie13 July 2011, 1:35 GMT +02:00

It's interesting you should mention Alexa and Google.

First Alexa, Alexa was showing us as 'fast' the past few months and I've been a bit annoyed about it. But I found the reasons some pages did take longer and I fixed them. So now it shows 'very fast' again. :-)

Google is the one that delivers us the most visitors on the site. Both Images-search and normal search.

We've been trying to improve the sign-up procedure for people coming from the images-search. Because they obviously are only very short on the site, they are looking for something really specific.

But probably 90% or a similar large number are new visitors so anyway we can grab their attention without being annoying would be really welcome.

We have a lot more ideas to improve that, but if you have any ideas of your own. Let us know.

4. xymonau13 July 2011, 15:26 GMT +02:00

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lidingö

5. soreteri16 August 2011, 7:58 GMT +02:00

This place is cool. I love being here. This is the best among the rest.

external hemorrhoid treatment
Bleeding external hemorrhoid treatment
External hemroid treatment
Bleeding External hemroid treatment

Please sign in or sign up if you want to participate in the forum discussions.

x
name
country
photos
downloads
camera

in den Leuchtkasten legen . FAQ . Kontakt . ABG . Nutzungsbedingungen . Über . www.hqstock.com free stock photos totally free stock photos stock photos high quality free stock photos totally free stock photos totally free stock photos totally free stock images free stock images editors' pick alternative to sxc.hu Rgbstock blog and news
| English | Deutsch | Español | Polski | Português | Nederlands |
Shutterstock is official partner of Rgbstock