Rgbstock forum

forum > Newbie chat > Hey all

Hey all

1. jwgeertsma6 February 2012, 14:46 GMT +01:00

Hello everyone,

I'm Jan Willem, and found this website at sxc. I used to upload my stockphoto's there but the site quality really changed a lot and thats why I was looking for something else.

Anyway, I uploaded some things already and hope to do it much more. I also love to meet new people and share thoughts/idea's/photo experience :D

Best wishes,

Jan Willem

2. Abyla6 February 2012, 19:50 GMT +01:00

Welcome, Jan !

3. xymonau7 February 2012, 10:23 GMT +01:00

Hi, Jan! It's great to see you here. You might see a few names you know from sxc. I see you've got some wonderful images in your gallery. I hope to see more!

4. micromoth7 February 2012, 13:41 GMT +01:00

Hi Jan! I too came here from sxc, having become very disappointed at the way that site was going (and still is...). I'm sure you'll have a great time here at RGB Stock instead.

5. Ayla878 February 2012, 6:29 GMT +01:00

Welcome, Jan. I think you will find that rgb is a very cozy site with an really active community. And fast growing, too. So have a great time over here :)
--Michael

6. jwgeertsma23 February 2012, 11:52 GMT +01:00

Thanks for the warm welcome people :D!

I indeed saw a few usernames that I recognize from sxc. Nice to see that :-)!

Please sign in or sign up if you want to participate in the forum discussions.

x
name
country
photos
downloads
camera

in den Leuchtkasten legen . FAQ . Kontakt . ABG . Nutzungsbedingungen . Über . www.hqstock.com free stock photos totally free stock photos stock photos high quality free stock photos totally free stock photos totally free stock photos totally free stock images free stock images editors' pick alternative to sxc.hu Rgbstock blog and news
| English | Deutsch | Español | Polski | Português | Nederlands |
Shutterstock is official partner of Rgbstock